6.08.2009

Today Was Great America Day! // First post.

Hay guise! Since I have nothing better to do, I guess I'm blogging?
So anyway, we went to Great America today.
Personally, I thought the food was very overpriced and the lines were too long. But it was F*CKING AWESOME! :3
I went on my first / second real roller coaster todY *w* It was the Grizzly. While we were going up I screamed 'ARE WE THERE YET?' and including 'I'MMA RIDE THIS NAUGHTY DONKEY!'
Speaking of my screaming 'I'M RIDING THIS NAUGHTY DONKEY!' I personally screamed that on every ride I went on. Perhaps I attracted quite a few stares, but... now I realize... I really don't give a shit?
There was one incident while we were waiting in line and Catherine said,
"You stick it in for me!"
And I just started gleaming, as Amanda puts it. AKA smiling really creepily. And they accused me of being a pervert. And I didn't even do anything. Seriously now...
I nearly screamed myself mute. It was pretty awesome.
I was very happy when I saw the sign '3.00 BULK CANDY' in big letters...
and then 'for 1/4 lb each'. Overpriced industry fat cats. I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment